We look forward to welcoming you to Madrona Manor Wine Country Inn & Restaurant. Please be assured the safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance. We want you to feel free to relax outside at our estate. Our focus is on you having fun, enjoying your time, and celebrating - and doing so while you feel safe.
This is what we are doing to help all of us feel at ease:
GENERAL AND PUBLIC AREAS
- Staff and guests are required to wear a mask/face cover when in public as ordered by the State of California and Sonoma County Health Department.
- Staff are required to have their temperature tested prior to starting their shift and to wash/sanitize their hands multiple times throughout.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the estate, especially by building entrances. We strongly encourage guests to use them when they enter and exit.
- Our estate has eight sprawling acres to enjoy, which allows for plenty of physical distance from other guests. Staff and guests must adhere to maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from other persons or groups in all public areas as ordered by our State and local health departments.
- All guest rooms and public areas under go strict deep cleaning regiments as directed by the CDC. Public areas will continue to be disinfected throughout the day/evening.
- All reservations now require a 6-hour cleaning period between checkout and check in. We ask for your patience and understanding in maintaining the sanitation of your room.
- Having your room serviced by housekeeping will be dependent upon the number of nights of your stay. For further details or questions, please speak with the front desk.
- All high-touch items have been removed from guest rooms (magazines, paper, pen, etc.).
- We will adhere to at least 6 feet of distancing when interacting with guests during check-in and check-out.
- Guests may enjoy breakfast in their room, on the front porch, or in the front dining room across from the lobby (seating areas will be positioned at least 6 feet apart).
- Pool lounge chairs will be set at the required 6-foot physical distancing and sanitized after each use.
- Extra towels for the pool will be put in your guest room. None will be available at the pool.
- The Restaurant at Madrona Manor is closed to the general public until further notice.